Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go for it!

Lately this urge to start painting has overcome me.  Not really sure where it came from.  Honestly I've never shown much aptitude for painting but for some reason I feel like I could actually create something worthwhile if I were to try.  I think I'm just going to go for it.  Not exactly today, or tomorrow even.  I will give it a try once things calm down a bit, after this weekend and the wedding.  I'm quite excited to see what might come out of me because I'm not even sure!


3.18.11 Update:  I did it!  I painted and this is what came of it.  I call it "Looking Up"  The vision was of being underwater, way underwater, and looking up at the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the topic!
While you're at it leave me a link to your blog. :)